Thursday, April 9, 2015

Cauley Square Historic Village




  Cauley Square Historic Village is located on 22400 Old Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33170 and is a nice, not to big but not to small place to hang out at. Cauley Square Historic Village is an amazing place to just sit down on the freshly cut grass and read for a long time till it starts to become dark. When I would sit down and read I would hear raccoons jump from branch to branch in the trees.  They aren't harmful, but do not feed them.  This village has many quaint little boutique shops everywhere and it feels like you are going back in time. If you were to come to Cauley Sqaure Historic Village at night you would see all the trees covered in tiny white lights which looks magical. If you would like to know more about Cauley Square Historic Village you can look at their website http://cauleysquare.com   I discovered this area when I was strolling around my neighborhood and I noticed something in the distance. So now, I go to this village whenever I am want to be alone. I usually go on saturdays and I most likely would always buy a smoothie at there smoothie shop and then sit on the grass and count how many tiny lights there are in the tree. Sometimes if i'm lucky they would have horse carriage rides and I would go around the village in it and just wave at the people and raccoons. Above are some pictures I took while I was there.








2 comments:

  1. This post was absolutely beautiful! I found this post extremely captivating. The way you described the area made me feel like I was there with you. There are, however, a few grammar mistakes. Your writing and details covered those mistakes though. The way you explained what you do and saw made the post natural and not forced. That helps to keep the reader interested. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful story.you have very excellent description on the different scenery, especially raccoon, let I can't help like this lovely raccoon.In addition, I also want to see is what other will do in the village and how they feeling about this village.With the evidence, I believe that will attract more people to come here.

    ReplyDelete